I decided to do an About Me tag that has been going around on Youtube. I have been watching Youtube videos since 2005 and I’ve seen this tag around so I thought this will be a great way to introduce myself. I’m not going to do a video though… I’m just answering these questions in this blog post. I hope you don’t mind. It’s also called the Get To Know Me tag. I found the questions on YoutubeSociety.com so here it goes!
1. What is your middle name? I don’t have a middle name but I use my Chinese name as my middle name.
2. What is your favorite color? My favourite colour is red. It brings happiness, love and good luck. I love any shade of red actually so I also love pink. I’ve been really into blue lately though. It just makes me feel calm and relaxed. I guess I have two favourite colours now.
3. Who was your first best friend? My childhood best friend is Stephanie as we were both born in Hong Kong, grew up together until I was four years old and even though we went our separate ways we still keep in touch. I am actually going to see her next month in Sydney. My school best friend though is Katherine. I’ve known Kat for 17 years and she’s like a sister to me. I can tell her anything and I miss her so much because she now lives in Melbourne. Continue reading “Get to Know Me.”
So this week has been okay. On Monday, I had work from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM. I got to go home for a break, which was good. Then on Tuesday, I had brunch with my friend Nicole. She use to work at Hungry Jack’s City Cross with me and we’ve kept in touch ever since. We went to Peter Rabbit on Hindley Street. I had always wanted to go there as I had heard a lot about it and it’s suppose to be based on the Peter Rabbit books by Beatrix Potter. Well, that’s what it reminds me of. It’s a nice, cosy cafe with a fantastic outdoor area that reminds me of an English garden where rabbits can roam. It will be nice there in the summer. They do have a rabbit there that you can pet but it wasn’t there when we went, which was a shame. I had the campfire mushrooms with pumpkin damper. It was delicious but I couldn’t finish it all. We then went to Target afterwards and went home. I also did a bit of shopping beforehand. Afterwards, I had my physio appointment at 5:15 PM so it was a busy day.
Continue reading “My Week: August 7 to August 13”
I’m needing inspiration for my blog. I’ve lost inspiration and always don’t like what I’m writing so I delete my posts. Now I don’t know what to write. I’m not loving stationery as much anymore. It’s kind of boring. I’m probably just going to write whatever comes to my head.
Blogs that I’ve found inspiring are:
- Paper Lovestory: she does a blog that is to do with stationery but she also talks about her life as a medical student and also about books. I love reading her blog and looking at her photos.
- Poppy Deyes: she’s Alfie Deyes’s (Youtuber) sister and I guess she rose to fame through him. She doesn’t post as much as Paper Lovestory but she has really nice photos on her blog, and is really into fashion, and interior design.
- Zoella: is a Youtuber and Alfie’s girlfriend. She hasn’t posted since March so she doesn’t post regularly but you can see her on Youtube on her Zoella channel or MoreZoella channel where she does vlogs and talk about beauty, and fashion. She became famous through her blog and now has her own beauty line, stationery and lifestyle range, her own books Girl Online series, and even has her own wax figure with Alfie at Madame Taussads in London I believe. She has over 11 million subscribers so she’s pretty famous. Wish she will post more on her blog though.
- 30 days of smiles: haven’t read much of her blog actually as some of it is quite depressing but she posts regularly. Her summary is ‘life mission is to spread love and happiness even in the tough times’.
What blogs do you read? Please leave a link to them below. I would love to check them out. Happy reading!
Love Nat xx